daily ashlie, music

ERRRR THIS ISN`T LEVEL 6 HOMEWORK!!!! WHOSE IS THIS PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME !!!!!

daily rutinfirst i wake up at 5:00 amnext i take a shower at half past fivenest i eat breakfast , and i clean up my roomnext i get in the bus , after an hour i arrive at my university , and study since seven am until six pmnext i get in the bus for to go back homewhen arrive my home , t eat and rest a litlenext i do my homework and talk whit my friends and my family , next i watch a litle of tv and brush my tooth and go to my bed

music
i really like all the musici sometimes go to the concertsi don't like read with musickinds of music you like and whyi like all the music , i like me listen to music when i am happy and when i am alone . the music entertainmet me and feel with the music very relax . i need listen to musci every day because it's necessary for my daily routine

2 music
grammar / so and neither9. complete the active grammar boxactive grammaragree1 a . i like rock music b . so i do2. a . i've got a guitar b. so have i3. a. i'm not keen on him b. neither am i4. i didn't go b. neither did idesagree5.a. i often listen to rock music b. i don't6.a. i've got a dvd player b. i haven't7a.i can't play an instrument b. i can8.a.i don't like loud music b. i do

grammar :6use the present continuous to complete the dialoguesa . i am waiting in the restaurant on the fourth floor . where are you? it's 4:30 ! what are you doing?b. we are siting on the bus . the traffic is very bad . we aren't movinga hello. i am phoning from london .b. really ? what are you doing there ?a. jenny and i am staying with some friends for a week . it is raining today so we aren't going out71 .i am doing a spanish evening classs this term . it is starting at 7:30 every monday .2. what are you doing theses days ? do are you still study?3. michaela isn't eating meat . she doesn't like4. what do you usually do in the summer holidays?5. the often go to corsica whit friends

No comments: